Thursday, October 4, 2012

TEMARI for hantaran..

alhamdulillah, I managed to get this order from Auntie Mirawati.. she ordered 10pcs of temari, that she said '5 untuk hantaran, 5 bijik lagi, utk makan lahh..'

and alhamdulillah, I'm glad that our temaris got great response from many friends, customers, and relatives.. some wanted to order for their big day, some wants me to conduct a temari class.. Insyaallah, I'll try to slot in a temari class this october in my-quite-tight-schedule.. 

some still asking..'is that fruits?' 
well, its ball-shaped chocolate cake, covered with fondant, and decorated with fondant, royal icing and any other edible ornaments that you wish to stick/paste/or brush on it.. 


here is the pic that i took with my ipad..


this is the picture that i get from auntie Mira.. my temaris in the gift basket..


No comments:

Post a Comment